Ferrari Rally near Rome
Accord your clients or guests a unique and luxury experience of personally driving one of the world’s most reputed cars that have become legendary in the history automobile industry, enjoying a slow drive in Rome’s surroundings, across the spectacular, unspoiled region of Sabina, untouched by mass tourism and one of the best-preserved Italian rural areas, an area inhabited since prehistoric times and the site of events that changed the history of ancient Rome and of all Italy. It is a land of gently hills clad with olive groves, brimming with Roman villas, medieval castles, churches, ancient abbeys and perfectly intact medieval villages where they will be welcomed by the locals and have an opportunity to appreciate the relaxing and magical rural atmosphere.
;orning transfer to a meeting point where your Ferrari F430 F1 Spider, Ferrari 599 GTB F1, Ferrari 612 Scaglietti F1 and others will be parked.
On arrival, Welcome coffee will be served followed by Ferrari briefing and practice-drive. Finally, departure, accompanied by a Tour Director and technical assistant, driving across the ancient Salaria Road to the Sabina district where you will spend a day full of emotions:
– A coffee break in a hilltop village founded in the VI century by Longobard, in the ancient kitchen of an epoch palace followed by a memorable walk through the narrow streets of the village.
– A visit to an olive farm producing one of Italy’s best olive oil and tasting with “Mastro oleario” who will help you uncover all the secrets of this exquisite product, precious to your health.
– A stop in the tiny hamlet hosting one of Europe’s most famous Middle age buildings – the Benedictine’s Santa Maria Abbey – where you will be welcomed by a brass band.
– Your next destination will be a picturesque mountain-top town ( 604m above sea level), where the local authorities will be on hand to welcome you and serve you drink at the City Hall square. You will then be hosted to lunch by the locals and have the opportunity to taste exquisite local homemade traditional food. The meal will be served in a meadow with a beautiful view of a valley and mountain on the background and an atmosphere “ seasoned” up by a folk group.
– After lunch, a short visit will be paid to a very interesting Roman Villa with beautiful mosaics (special opening for you), then you will continue to the very unique Saint Cataldo’s church whose ancient origin dates back to 10th century, and sunk into a huge granite rock, with magnificent Byzantine frescoes, opened only to you.
The rally ends at an impressive abbey erected in the XII century by the Cistercians, the rally’s final destination.
Here you will leave your car and – after a special surprise programme organized in the Abbey – make the return transfer back to your hotel in a deluxe bus.
Surely, all drivers will appreciate this, as they will be free to taste very good local wines and forget the law regarding drinking limits.
- Where: near Rome
- Duration: half day or full day programme
- No of participants: from 06 pax till 50 pax