Are you still on hunt for an unusual and inspiring settings to hire for your event ?
Here are some more ideas:
- Genoa’s Aquarium, the biggest in Europe, with spectacular rooms with their marine environments
- A period paddle steamer built in 1904, powered by an original alternative steam engine on Lake Como.
- Small hilltop hamlets where – with special permissions - street dinners and events can be organized
- Car Museum - a Gala dinner in a museum open on exclusive basis, with tables placed mid of a collection of legendary Ferrraris, is a perfect setting for an unforgettable night of glamour and elegance.
sual and inspirin
- Where: Genoa, Lake Como, Modena and Emilia Romagna region, San Marino, Rome and area, Tuscany, Sicily
- Duration: 1 or 2 days
- No of participants: from 40 till 500 persons